Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
(closed for lunch from 12-1pm)
What is WIC?
* nutrition and breastfeeding education * monthly checks for healthy foods * health care access for low and moderate income women and children with, or at risk of developing, nutrition related health problems
* Pregnant women
* Women who are breastfeeding a baby under 1 year of age
* Women who have had a baby in the past six months
* Parents, step-parents, guardians, and foster parents of infants and children under the age of 5 can apply for the program
* If you have a job or if you have private health insurance, you can still apply for WIC. You do not have to be married to apply for WIC.